Anterior Horn Muffler Kit
Trent Instruments manufacture, calibrate and supply a complete Series of Mufflers to fit Air warning horns.
These have a unique and bespoke engineered design which has been developed in conjunction with train manufacturers. to give a clear audible warning while performing this with a Sound Pressure Level band which can ensure testing is safely performed in depots and Train Maintenance Facilities.
- Horn SPL reduction of 20-40dB with a good, audible, sound
- Primarily designed for horns with Fundamental Frequencies of 311Hz and 370Hz
- Rigorous Evaluation and Analytical testing has been performed for research and development
- Montage of pockets in a patterned design provides Acoustically Absorbent properties
- Allows safe activation of warning horns in enclosed environments
- Suitable for a compact envelope
- For best results use as a pair for each cab end
- Sturdy, Robust and Rigid design suitable for use in Train Maintenance Facilities
- Primary purpose is to assist with testing and verification
- Designed to fit on numerous Nathan Airchime Horn designs, including: CS, KSJ and KS Horns
- Protective case included
- Fully Compatible with our Warning Horn Control Panel and all systems that Trent Instruments provide
- Designed and developed in the UK to ISO 9001:2015 Standards
- Drawings available on request
|To Suit Horn
|Ø210 x 190
|Ø270 x 240
Please contact our sales team for further information.